lundi, juin 11, 2012

TISITH: Animation test

My short film project There's something in the house fund campaign is now launched on Indiegogo .
If you want to know more about this film and help me you can participate and help fund or just like the page and share it all around you !  Thank you guys.

GO GO ON INDIEGOGO TO HELP ME ! 
www.indiegogo.com/somethinginthehouse

So here is an animation and render test for the project:

2 commentaires:

Alexandre Augusto Ferreira a dit…

Great animation!

Pedro Vergani a dit…

Hey Xavier !

It was great seeing you today.

This looks like a really awesome project !
I'd love to help work-wise, if you are interested. I'll be back to Paris and Gobelins in September, if you need any "extra hands" by then, I'd be more than happy to help anyway I can.

Best!
Pedro