dimanche, janvier 10, 2010

Wolf study


I have a wolf to design for a freelance job but I really suck at animals... So I've been studying the all day !

17 commentaires:

Lee a dit…

Well these don't suck! There fantastic

Gad a dit…

yes you really suck... you are so bad you make me jealous.
i wish i would suck at drawing animals like you

drono a dit…

Looks great to me!
They have personality.

pbcbstudios a dit…

awesome!

barth a dit…

Tes derniers posts sont terribles mec !

Luispa Salmon a dit…

My God!...is that "suck"?!!...I wonder how is it going to look when you get done with that wolf...great sketch!

Tel Coelho a dit…

Hi Xav, these wolfs are very good!!

rad sechrist a dit…

Soooo good!

mickael brunet a dit…

Absolument genial,comme d'habitude!!

Danka a dit…

A great characterisation!

Unknown a dit…

THese design ROCK!

Brandon a dit…

Love your latest work. Keep it coming!

Justin Rodrigues a dit…

Great page! I love this design great flow to the lines.

XAV a dit…

Thank you for the kinds comments everyone ! I will post the final wolf soon.

Barth> Merci mon gars, ça fait plaiz !

DSM a dit…

The third wolf down, on the right says: 'that's ME?
I look fabulous!'

I appreciate your posts in English; I'm a numbskull at French. Thanks from Key West.

DSM a dit…

Wallpaper for Little Red Riding Hood?

Maco a dit…

I like it, a lot.
He doesn't look dangerous, though. Seems smart.