vendredi, novembre 06, 2009

Rockabilly dumb zombie

I want to thank you all guys because today I have my 100th followers ! BAZUUUNGA !

To celebrate this great day, and because I havn't time to make new drawings, I'll post few old design I've made for miscealeanous projects. Hope you'll enjoy !

I start with a rockabily dumb zombie...

5 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

this is freaking awesome. I was just listening to horror punk/ psychobilly so this sketch was spot on!!!
thanks for the smile on my face!

Unknown a dit…

Love the design!! How fun!!

Jmontiel a dit…

hahahaha... great design!

Ken a dit…

Lovely work you have here mate!

You said you worked on The Illusionist? Were you animating at Neomis? I was on the inbetween/key cleanup department in Scotland. Looking forward to seeing it in the cinema!

Brandon a dit…

thanks for the inspiring work! Love your drawings.